f

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Knitting Progress

 A month ago I shared my summer knitting project with you and it looked like this.


As of today, it looks like this. I'm so happy! I love it!

The Front
The Back
It was such a wonderful feeling to get the body of the sweater off my needles today. Now on to the sleeves. I'm so excited about getting it finished. The next time I show you my sweater it will hopefully look like this;


A few weeks ago I shared my story about ruining the outfit that my grandmother had made for me in Felted By Mistake. I wanted to add some flowers to the bag. This is what I've done so far. I'm not 100% happy. I may try to add a few more vines and leaves.

I am happy with the flowers.

My husband really likes the bag. Any suggestions?
I awoke this morning with a sore throat, a temperature, and a stuffed up nose. I'm off to take a hot bath. Regardless of how I feel, I'm doing something really fun on Monday. Can't wait!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your sweater is gorgeous! I knit some, but I'd NEVER find the patience for something like that!

    ReplyDelete