f

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fabulous Free Pattern Friday

Surprise!! Surprise!! Surprise!!
It really is Fabulous FREE Pattern Friday.
I'm celebrating. I had thought that I would wait until I had 100 followers, but my 90th follower joined yesterday...Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! So why wait any longer?!
Now here's the scoop,
1. You must be a follower on the blog. If you aren't a follower yet, look on the right hand side of this blog, there is a small blue banner that says, Join this site. Click on that banner and you'll be instructed as to how to join this blog. It's really quite simple.
2. You will only have until midnight Monday to email me (sewbussted@yahoo.com) if you would like to have the pattern.
So all you have to do to receive the pattern (for free) is be a follower on this blog and email me by midnight Monday, October 31, 2011, Central Standard Time. Your very own little Halloween treat and no trick! On Tuesday, November 1, 2011, I will send everyone who emails me a PDF of the pattern. After midnight Monday, the pattern will become available in my Etsy store as a PDF. The cost will only be $5.00 (I don't think that's too bad). You will be able to find it at www.etsy.com/shop/SewBussted.

The Clam Shell Wristlet
Wristlets seem to be everywhere. They make a great little bag for evening. You can hold a drink, eat hor d'oeuvers, dance and never worry about leaving your bag somewhere or worse, someone taking your bag.
This little bag is basically a circle, with a few modifications.
 Really easy to make,

 and has a rather sculptural look.

A close up shot of my bag. I used a quilted velvet that I purchased from Gayfeather Fabrics. She may still have some. Give Virginia a call. She'll be happy to send it to you if she still has some in stock. I lined mine with an Asian print, heavier weight silk.
These little bags make fantastic gifts, especially made out of some wonderful black fabric. Everyone needs a little black bag in their wardrobe.
So many of you make my day with your lovely notes and comments, so the bag is just a little thank you from me.
Have a wonderful Halloween Weekend!!!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Rhonda, I'd love to have this pattern!!! You have a wonderful Halloween, too.
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete