f

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sleeves On Saturdays

Hi Everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I wanted to do a quick post to let you know that I am not slacking on the job, but my day has gotten away from me so I will do our entire Sleeves On Saturday post tomorrow, Sunday September 9th.  
It will be the continuation of the Elongated Sleeve we started two weeks ago.
 If you'll remember, Felisha sent this picture to me and asked for some help.
Here's my finished version.

I wore it today and received lots of wonderful compliments, so the compliments really go to Felisha. Thanks Felisha for suggesting the sleeve!! I love it.
I'll be back tomorrow with all the instructions and a picture of me wearing it.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you did yours as a shirt and it looks so nice!! You are the bomb!! Will tune in tomorrow to see the follow up. I can't wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete