f

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PiChuan's Cape Pattern

This morning, I did a quick tour of Facebook and I came across this picture, I thought it was hilarious. I've actually seen that very same look on my husband's face. Poor man ;) I thought I would share the photo in the off chance that you might miss it. Hey, starting the day out with a little something funny is always a good thing, especially after we had ANOTHER 6" of snow yesterday. At least the sun is out today. Thank you Lord!!!!
A number of you commented on the cape that PiChuan made and I posted on last week's Wednesday Showcase.
I asked her if she would post the pattern that she used, and as it turns out, it's one that she drafted herself. She was so kind to post the detailed drafting of the cape,
Here's a link to the expanded post, http://uranusjump.blogspot.tw/2013/12/blog-post_29.html. I think you'll find what she did to be very interesting.
Thanks so much PiChuan!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just couldn't resist sharing the pic. Of course my husband hasn't turned into a skeleton....yet!!, but I'm sure he has felt like he has.

      Delete
  2. I had to send this picture to my husband because he would laugh so much. V.good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so familiar! The Management NEVER comes into shops with me. Thanks for sharing this Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a cool way to draft a pattern. Reminds me of how the pattern is shown over a sloper in my Wildginger PMB software.

    ReplyDelete