f

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Crepe Suzette Circular Clutch Link Party


Did you have a chance to make up the free Crepe Suzette Circular Clutch pattern from Hot Patterns? Well, if you haven't had a chance, there's still time, the link party will be up until midnight, July 1st. Here's a link to the pattern just in case you have yet to download it, http://www.pages01.net/fabriccom/Crepe_Suzette_Clutch/ You can find the post I did on the bag here.
I had intended to show you the coat that I made to go with my clutch, but my eye issue is really bothering me and I am moving a lot slower than I would like, so the coat reveal will happen tomorrow. But here's a sneak peak to the pattern I used.

                                Patrick Kelly one-seam coat illustration


It's the One Seam Coat designed by Patrick Kelly. It really does have only one seam!
In the meantime, link up your clutch creations below and I will showcase all of them next Wednesday on The Wednesday Showcase. There's no excuse to not get one made. You have all weekend!!!!





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting coat - can't wait to see the reveal! Hope it's not serious with your eye and you a feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete